Directions for how to post

Here are directions on how to post on this blog:
(First you have to become a 'follower')

1.) GO TO BLOGSPOT.COM.
2.) CREATE AN ACCOUNT (DON'T CREATE A BLOG).
3.) GO TO YOUR DASHBOARD AFTER YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT.
4.) SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON ADD.
5.) TYPE IN EISENBERGPE.BLOGSPOT.COM.
6.) CLICK ON NEXT.
7.) CHOOSE THE OPTION FOLLOW PUBLICLY.
8.) CLICK ON FOLLOW.
GOOD JOB!!! YOU ARE NOW A FOLLOWER OF EISENBERG'S BLOG.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Any student not in 5th period

Post your extra credit assignment here for the third quarter. Must be in by Wednesday 3/25/2009 midnight.
You know who you are!!!

3 comments:

  1. Goss, Jamina
    1st Period

    I think that weight training is beneficial because it enhances your energy and you aren't so tired when you are doing hard tasks. By working out you are strengthening your muscles as well as learning more about your body. Learning about your body is important because you need to know what is important to work out and what can hurt you if you if you work out too much. Weight training for me is beneficial because i come up with an exercise routine that i can stick to and I learn more about my body and muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volleyball is my favorite sport. It's pretty fun, I enjoyed playing with my team. They're all super cool, a lot of good times. I love it when the ball keeps going back and forth from team to team, I get that adrenaline rush and I make sure to not be the one to screw everything up. I wish we could play longer, but I guess we can't, too bad. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...it wouldn't lemme post it for the volleyball section...
    annabel torres
    5thperiod

    ReplyDelete