Directions for how to post

Here are directions on how to post on this blog:
(First you have to become a 'follower')

1.) GO TO BLOGSPOT.COM.
2.) CREATE AN ACCOUNT (DON'T CREATE A BLOG).
3.) GO TO YOUR DASHBOARD AFTER YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT.
4.) SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON ADD.
5.) TYPE IN EISENBERGPE.BLOGSPOT.COM.
6.) CLICK ON NEXT.
7.) CHOOSE THE OPTION FOLLOW PUBLICLY.
8.) CLICK ON FOLLOW.
GOOD JOB!!! YOU ARE NOW A FOLLOWER OF EISENBERG'S BLOG.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Extra Credit Opportunity

Just trying to get this blog going. As we get to the end of the semester, I will be offering 1pt extra credit for anyone who posts here. Maximum posts 5.
Talk about your class, classmates or anything related to PE
Keep it clean and positive!!!

17 comments:

  1. hey i love dressing for class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Eisenberg there is a slight issue with the comments, we'll tell you tomorrow in class. So...The contract is renewed. But seriously, its a problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. so im not dressing tomorow

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is no point in getting students email addresses because they cannot post unless they have a profile, which im sure alot of them dont have. we have to find some way around this and that would require ur administrative account. so yah....... i tried

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i managed to become a folower so it is possible. well have to explain it to the class

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7p-lwTIExk

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx for the extra credit!! not sure if i need it but just in case... 1 point for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo! My friends want me to cut class tomorrow, but I said no. I love dressing and going to class =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for playoffs today I love this class

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see you!!!! My team just got eliminated =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my 3rd comment. Am I close to an A now? Or do I still have a F?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are we going to do for finals?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god! I love basketball. It is so easy to understand and have fun with it. This is one of the sports that I exactly can relate to. I suprised myself by being good at it. Thank god for basketball!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the above comment was made by
    tamika jackson
    per.5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Basketball...one of the grreatest sports. It teaches u things past the court

    ReplyDelete